Welcome to the website of the Raleigh Church of Christ! We are a loving, friendly group of Christians who believe in the God of the universe, that Jesus Christ is His Son, and that the Bible is the inspired word of God. Our members come from Raleigh, Cary, Garner, and the surrounding community.
We follow the Bible not just in our pattern of worship but as a guide to living our lives throughout the week. In addition to worshiping together, we spend time
- Spreading the good news of Jesus Christ locally and throughout the world
- Helping those in our community
- Teaching and training our younger members
- Taking care of each other when sick or grieving
- Enjoying fellowship meals together
- Praying together
- Encouraging and celebrating the joy in each other’s lives
Recent from @RaleighCofC
- Help us, God our Savior, for the glory of your name; deliver us and forgive our sins for your name’s sake. Psalm 79:9 #Forgiveness
- Never forget the three powerful resources you always have available to you: love, prayer, and forgiveness. #Quote #Brown #Forgiveness
- You are my purpose You are the reason that I live I want to be like You Help me to love and to #forgive #ChristianLife #LyricsByStJames
- #Forgive them even if they're not sorry.
- ICYMI: Yesterday's sermon on #PerfectLove perfectly illustrated the concept of loving without limits. Listen here > http://t.co/7FD1siUZnv
- Forgiveness says you are given another chance to make a new beginning. #Quote #Tutu #Forgiveness