For the longest time, the Church has been answering questions no one is asking. This summer, starting on June 7, 2017, the Raleigh Church of Christ will be hosting “12 Questions Raleigh.” The premise is founded on one thought:
If you could ask God one question, what would you ask?
We hope this will pique your interest enough to join us through June, July, and August each Wednesday night at 7 p.m. The schedule of topics is:
- 6/7/17 – Phil Stapp, Pine Valley COC – How to answer questions that people ask?
- 6/14/17 – Mike Dublin, South Central COC – Was Jesus really raised from the dead?
- 6/21/17 – Monty Hampton, Fuquay Varina COC – Why am I here?
- 6/28/17 – Kelvin Moore, Selma COC – Why did God create man?
- 7/5/17 – Mike Hinrichs, West Side-Rocky Mount COC – Why does God allow evil, pain and suffering especially with children?
- 7/12/17 – Dennis Conner Brooks Avenue COC – How does Christianity, in any or all of its manifestations, resemble and fall short of what you had in mind all those years ago?
- 7/19/17 – TBD – Can the Bible be believed? If so, why?
- 7/26/17 – Ronald Edwards, Roosevelt Dr, Jacksonville COC – Why did Abraham have such a great appreciation for (relationship with) God?
- 8/2/17 – Kent Massey, North Raleigh COC – Where did God come from?
- 8/9/17 – Jon Cooke, North Raleigh COC – Will we recognize each other in Heaven?
- 8/16/17 – Scott Woollens, Raleigh COC – Why is there hatred in the world and what can Christians do about it?
- 8/23/17 – Kirk Sams Kanapolis COC – Why Christianity when there are so many other religions?
- 8/30/17 – Tony Forrest, Jericho COC – When is the end of time?