Bible classes for all ages are held at the building each Sunday morning at 9:30 am.
Adult classes for September-November are:
- Gods at War – Jeff Wright – Auditorium – This study will examine the idols that battle for our hearts in the 21st century (inspired by the book Gods at War by Kyle Idleman).
- Marriage Class – Elisha Freeman – Annex – For newly married to couples with high schoolers. Material from You’re Singing My Song; Keeping the Music in Your Marriage by Glenn and Cindy Colley.
- Spanish Bible Study – Downstairs fellowship room
Midweek Bible classes occur at the building at 7:00 pm each Wednesday. Classes are available for different groups, followed by a short devotional for all at 7:45.
Adult classes for September – November are:
- The Book of Acts – Elisha Freeman – Auditorium.
- Spanish Bible Study – Downstairs fellowship room.